Sunday, March 28, 2004

Crimes of Fashion

You think people should be jailed for Crimes of Passion? How about Crimes of Fashion.

I posted this all over Orkut, in the Fashion Police forums, in the Vancouver community, wherever I could.

Spotted today. I had my camera with me, so I took a picture:

The little old Chinese lady is wearing a SUPER-HOT-PINK velour tracksuit, and a matching fuschia and black spotted bag, with brown leather shoes, a brown leather coat, and a fuschia and white hat (the fuschia in the hat is also very bright), with big sunglasses. I suppose she's matched the fuschia, but with the brown it's painful to look at. She sat down right away, and she's behind plexiglass, so you don't get the full effect of full-body fuschia pink next to brown leather.

I saw lots of scary fashion today, but this was the only person who was stationary, and I could take a photo at a distance.

[ADDENDUM March 28: Anyone who takes this post seriously either hasn't read the two-drink disclaimer or is not familiar with the word facetious or my attitude toward the colour pink.]