Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Big Thanks to Our Friends


gift from Korea
Originally uploaded by gailontheweb.

gift from Hong Kong
Originally uploaded by gailontheweb.


I just updated Sunday's post on flying by Manhattan. *nudge* Go have another look.

I wanted to post these before I forgot, too. We've received some lovely goodies recently.

Our friend Tanya, an expatriated Canadian in Hong Kong, sent us a package laden with treats, the biggest one a handmade print with our names on it in Chinese characters. David had it framed and it's now hanging in the dining room.

We also received a charming card from Jinha, who is based in Paris but sent it from her homeland, Korea, while on a visit. The bookmarks are great!! Now I just have to get myself away from the computer and read some books! Haha!