Monday, February 02, 2004

Emergency C-Section: Twins Today!!

While I was on my way to the optometrist's, my brother called to say they've admitted Cheryl for an emergency caesarian. I headed straight for the hospital after my appointment in North Van, sat in the waiting room for an hour, and finally got too antsy and made the nurses get Allan out of the OR. Out he came, scrubs and all, but we only had a couple of minutes to sort out:

* the stuff in the van
* where the van was parked
* pick up Michael and Maddy from daycare in Langley
* arrangements to pick Dad up from the airport late tonight


... now I'm packing up a bag cos I probably have to stay overnight in Surrey, to drop the kids off at daycare in the morning before coming back to Vancouver... ??? Dunno how this is all going to work out, but as long as the twins are alright...

*more news later*