Friday, May 14, 2004

The New Office

I'm at the new office with the million-dollar view, surrounded by muscular tradesmen... what better way is there to work? (Kevin's going to laugh when he reads that tradesmen part.)

I guess the only way to beat that is to sit on the veranda with a tall, cool drink, but let's not be greedy.

I took this pic from the top of the driveway, looking down the hillside towards the house (the office is to the left), which overlooks Jervis Inlet and what I think is the Garibaldi mountain range?? Yesterday I watched the ferry come in, which is amazing since when we were at the Sechelt office we never knew if the ferry was on time. I left the office at 6:16pm and was sitting in the ferry lineup three minutes later! My mileage was chopped in half, too, and I didn't have to deal with that dratted Sunshine Coast Highway, either... all in all, the move was the best thing to happen to all of us (Kevin still has to move his family in; the house won't be finished for probably at least another month or so).