Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Ofoto album for France

OK, I just finished the photo album for France.

Click here to preview all photos in the France album. Once you click 'view photos', the slideshow automatically starts in a pop-up window, so you'll have to shut off your pop-up blocker for this page for it to work.

For more info on Mont St. Michel, a UNESCO world heritage site, click here.

I'm missing a whole bunch of photos from Monday night and Tuesday in Paris... they don't show up at all on the flash card... the only one I could preserve was this metro sign, because I'd printed it out, so I scanned it when I got home. So, no photos of Manu and the famous Berthillon ice cream, or the ancient Citroën that Manu pointed out to me, or my better photos of the Notre Dame... the ice cream was to die for -- I had a scoop of pistachio and a scoop of white chocolate... yum yum!!