Friday, May 14, 2004

Ofoto album for Spain

I've uploaded my photos for Spain, although I haven't finished adding text. I'm turning into an old fart -- I can't seem to recall the names of the places I visited, it appears I have to look them up in my Lonely Planet guidebook. Egads.

I'm ready to hit the sack (early start tomorrow), so I'll just post a couple of links to some videoclips I shot in England, before the wedding, and uploaded to my SFU webspace.

Mount Hotel, Wolverhampton -- groom's party (13.3 MB, avi format)

I barely remember shooting this... It was some crazy hour of the morning, and the Belfast crew were were getting louder and louder.

Rachel and Joe at the Nicholson's house (12.4 MB, avi format)

Rachel is a very well-behaved four-year-old from Belfast who is John's niece and the flower girl. Joe is Lucy's boy, five years old (turning six this summer), with a broad West Midlands accent and a tendency to hog the camera!

On a completely different note, I was going to see Supersize Me, but I gotta go to the new office tomorrow, and that means waking up at the crack of dawn. As soon as I get home tomorrow, I'm going out for dinner near my apartment with some out-of-towner foodies from Ontario -- Il Giardino's, an Umberto restaurant and another one of those fancy places in my neighbourhood that are out of my price range! So, I kept things low-key tonight, opting to stay home instead of going out. It will be a very expensive spring, I think.