Monday, November 15, 2004

Roll Out the Barrel !!!

Home Office, Pennsylvania

Folks, I haven't dropped off the map (I'm flying over it -- haha), I've just been leading this double life that involves a lot of travel and too much work at the moment. I'll be posting lots of updates this week now that I'm back in Pennsylvania and hooked up to highspeed internet full-time again. I was only in Vancouver for six days and swamped to the gills, arriving at JFK on Saturday night for a reunion with David. I'll be here for at least a couple of weeks, but more likely longer as there are new developments at work which allow me to return later than originally planned.

So, for now, I'll leave a video link of some VERY EXCITING flying yesterday afternoon with David.

Barrel rolls!!! (5MBs, avi format)

In the other video, you can hear me yelling, "Again! Again!" I think David did four rolls in one take! WOO-HOO!


sunset from the plane
Originally uploaded by gailontheweb.
Watching the sun set over the horizon from the plane is something to behold!