Thursday, October 16, 2003

Life of a T2200

On Tuesday I picked up the camera and took a photo of part of my home office space, which is not as much a bedroom as it is an office that has a bed in it. Tuesday was a fine sunny day, but with the room having six sides, it's pretty tough to get into a position to take a decent shot of English Bay from the window. You can't see any of the ships at all -- at this angle only the big tree is visible. I tried a bunch of different perspectives, but what I was also trying to capture was the towers of shelving... I need a pan shot for that. But I think what made me get the camera out in the first place was considering how much my bed resembles a board room table when I lay out all my papers... it's better than a boardroom table! Who sleeps on their boardroom table??