Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Manic Monday

It's just another manic Monday (oh-woe)
I wish it was Sunday (oh-woe)
'Cause that's my Funday (oh-woe)
My I don't have to runday (oh)
It's just another manic Monday...



The Bangles were absolutely right about today. It was, indeed, a manic Monday.

The manic-ness actually started on Sunday night and continued for 24 hours... to complicate things further, Ross and Kevin are in Montreal, Lee and Allison are in Sechelt, and I'm in Vancouver, and it's all one big juggle to get through today and prep for this Investorside presentation in Toronto. Things that could go wrong went oh-so-wrong today, and bloody hell do I ever need a vacation!!! It's Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday, and I am seriously considering taking off somewhere. The problem is, I have so much course material piling up around me that wherever I go, I will have to take it with me. Anybody have an empty house this weekend I can take over??