Sunday, December 07, 2003

Supercram Sunday

Sociology exam is looming. Had to book a co-op car as Cheryl phoned a while ago to report the transmission on their van had died. I'll take my car over there later tonight. [Can things get worse? Yes they can. But let's not tempt fate!] Tosca kindly agreed to watch a couple of psychology videos for me and take notes, but she was even kinder to bring by a lunch for me!

Finally got the keys to my mother's apartment. Picked up mail, papers, cleaned out fridge, forwarded phone, etc etc etc. Phoned a lawyer's office yesterday, thanks to Nancy. I'm very ready to let someone else take some of this burden off me, but have been slow to phone a lawyer because it's been a bit of mental struggle to give a stranger full control of my mother's welfare. Now I feel I've got a handle on the situation and am ready to let go.

Back to the cramming...