Friday, April 16, 2004

47 Hours to Go

I've been in absentia here for nearly a week, but rest assured, I am still alive. It's not that I don't have anything to say, or that I haven't done anything... it's actually completely the opposite, only there just aren't enough hours in a day to, ehm, write about the day!

I pulled a couple of all-nighters this week, though. Had to, to finish a paper. Tonight will be the same. The office is packed up in Sechelt, and will move to Gibsons in a matter of hours. What fun I am missing... tomorrow night is my final exam, and then an obscene amount of (office) work after I return from said exam that finishes at 10pm. Which means another all-nighter. I'll sleep on the flight to Toronto, for sure, then a groggy transfer at Pearson for the transatlantic flight to London. Where I will meet Steve at the pub near my regular haunt in South Kensington -- let the fun begin!