Thursday, June 24, 2004

My New Toy!!

There is a God, after all! And I work for him!

I went to the office today feeling like a wreck (same old, same old -- not enough sleep), and after some chit chat in Kevin's office, he said he had a little presentation for me. I was curious, but I'm presentationed-out with the volumes of stuff we've been sending out lately.

He reached over and took out a small box, and said it was sort of a halfway-through the year bonus...! Anyway, I won't bore you with the whys and wherefores, but suffice to say I was surprised! Totally blown away was more like it! It was like Christmas, my birthday, and Gadget Day (OK, I made that up) all rolled into one!

It's the iPod, a newer version of his that I borrowed on my Eurotripping, but with accessories. 20 GBs of storage for loads of tunage. One accessory that I'm eyeing already is the Belkin iPod media reader that will replace the need for me to buy more flash card memory for my camera on a trip -- I can shoot as many photos and videos as my heart desires!

Hallelujah! This calls for PIRACY!*


* Um, kidding, RIAA. I do actually buy CDs.