Saturday, June 19, 2004

Tosca & Mike's Housewarming Party


The loud-shirt-wearing club, and those who love them.
After an extended birthday tapas and sangria with friends at La Bodega, I sobered up with some coffee and lots of water, and headed to the North Shore over the Lion's Gate to Tosca and Mike's new digs.

A nice, warm June evening meant the party was half inside, half outside, and I could hear the revellers from around the corner. Being a late arrival meant I wasn't able to catch everyone on film, but I did get most everyone, and the Ofotos can be found here:

Hopkins Housewarming Photos



I'm like the garden gnome that pops up here and there.
I brought my photo printer with me and took photos of everyone, then printed them off and got people to sign their pictures and stick them on the fridge. Tosca's got tons of fridge magnets, so the fridge was nicely covered by the time I was done.