Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Scaling New Heights of Geekiness

If there was ever proof of my geekiness, this photo of my hotel room in London would be it. You know you're geeky when you carry more equipment than clothing on a trip.

Some of the equipment I was lugging around Europe: Canon A80 digicam, Canon CP-200 portable photo printer, scads o' photo paper, ink cartridges, iPod, 3 sets of 4xAA rechargeable batteries, battery chargers, USB and RCA cables, various plug adapters, Flashcards (2x256MB + 128, 64, 32, 16), ahhh!!!

I used the photo printer to make my own postcards in France and Spain, and in England I made an album of my best friend's wedding, as it was happening -- insta-album!-- that included photos of the preparations leading up to the Big Day, and photos of all the guests, beside their signatures and well-wishes, and I printed off extra copies of guest photos for them to take home.