Friday, April 08, 2005

Food for the Senses

Bananas can be sensuous.
Think fingers.
Think skin.
Think smooth.
Think curves.

trio
bananas can be sensuous
fingers
(Click on photos to view larger sizes. See right panel, under 'Additional Information'.)
fingers

baby romas
Baby romas! Luscious and juicy!*

I love the way the vines look like boney fingers.

I'm a food lover, I'll admit it. David lost me in Wegman's last night -- I was off in a corner of the store, sniffing the goat cheese.

(I don't like to refrigerate produce, the chill kills the flavour. So, I photographed the fruit and veg late last night before it ripened too much. Also, the heat from the lights I use speed up the ripening process, so I have to do it right away.)

* For some like David and Socar, this also spells Heartburn City