Saturday, September 13, 2003

42 Airmiles Away from a Free* European Flight

As of right now I have 5,958 Airmiles.

In April – as soon as the ink dries on my last Spring Term exam – I could fly to England via Birmingham and take the train down to Wolverhampton to get this bridesmaid dress fitted and visit with Lucy and family, then fly from Liverpool on EasyJet to Barcelona for next to nothing, travel down the Spanish coast to Malaga and fly back to Liverpool, or if I have time I could continue through to the south of Portugal and fly to the East Midlands from Faro (of course trying not to eat too much so I can fit back into the bridesmaid's dress), then attend this wedding before flying home!

* We all know it isn't really free... I had to eat an obscene amount of Safeway baba ghanoush to get these Airmiles...