Sunday, September 07, 2003

Tosca & Mike's Wedding


The beaming bride. Posted by Hello

Saturday, Sep 6

Hopkins-Rulli Wedding
Harrison residence, Kerrisdale


I've uploaded all the photos I have to Ofoto and they can be viewed here:

Tosca and Mike's Wedding Photos

***********************

Added Wednesday, Sep 10:

Thanks to Graeme for passing on photos taken by Gary Anderson:

more Mike & Tosca wedding photos

These photos are excellent! (Sorry about all the Ofoto advertising, though -- that's the virtual price one has to pay for free online photo storage.)

***********************

Ofoto has a slideshow feature (see right side menu), or you can view the photos as a PhotoJam, set to music (I'm limited to 3 songs, and I have to use Shockwave's music, so I apologize in advance for less-than-optimal selections...):

The Wedding PhotoJam

I threw this PhotoJam together with the intention of making improvements later, but my photo collection of the wedding is pretty limited. If you have any photos you would like to add, please send them to me! (I will add Gary Anderson's photos to the 'Jam shortly.)

I've also posted the video of The Grand Entrance, which is in AVI format, so you'll need Quicktime to view it. (*It's more than 20MBs, so if you don't have high-speed, chances are you could go out for dinner and be back before it finishes downloading.)


Last year I also made a PhotoJam of Mario & Roula's wedding (smaller photos on this one), which was in January 2002. (You will need the Shockwave Player to view this PhotoJam)

Mike in his early days of courting Tosca
-- my, how things have changed . . .



Newly-expanded Rulli family. Posted by Hello


Newly-expanded Hopkins family. Posted by Hello