Friday, November 07, 2003

Medicated... At Last

I managed to drag myself to the clinic today to get antibiotics. I must've looked like a sad, sorry case, because the doc gave me antibiotics for free! He also wrote me a note for SFU because I have a Psychology paper due yesterday that I haven't been able to finish because my brain has been like pea soup. I don't know if the tutor marker will accept the doctor's note as I didn't notify them before the paper was due, but I'm just going to have to see what happens.

Christa finally left today to go to Whistler, and she cleared out her stuff just like I'd asked. What a relief. I didn't realize how tense I've felt with her around. It's like a whole new freedom. I don't have to listen to any more whining, nagging, or snarky remarks. No more interruptions while I'm working, I can study at my own table, and I can come home at night without tripping over Christa's stuff.