Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Party Feedback

... has been incredibly good. Some of the e-mail:

"Thanks for hosting a superb party for Ross and Lee on Saturday night. I enjoyed myself thoroughly and I think that the guests of honour were very pleased to be feted in this manner. You did a great job."

"A big THANK YOU to you, for a wonderful evening on Sat., and all your careful and thoughtful planning and preparations. You did a great job, and I'm sure everyone enjoyed it as we did. It was so appropriate to honor such an honorable pair."

"What a wonderful event last Saturday! Your tremendous efforts paid off beautifully. Lee and Ross were certainly overwhelmed with joy and love. Just fabulous."


There's a fair amount of follow-up, though, and I've been sorting out the hotel bills, the money received, and other expenses. Wow, I don't think I'll be tackling anything quite like this for some time. Only if I didn't have much else going on at the same time.