Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Laksa is On the Menu!!

FINALLY heard from Matt! Thought he'd dropped off a cliff skiing in Whistler in all his excitement to experience a "real" Canadian winter (as close as we'll ever get, anyway). As soon as Matt mentioned to Serg and me at Jupiter's how much effort he puts into making laksa from scratch, I told Eliza and we've been thinking about this for the past month! In fact, Eliza's going to invite herself over and bring a container...


hi Gail,

i'm so sorry i havn't been in touch but we just got the internet on at the place i am living. I am living at Whistler Creekside and working at *** in the kitchen LEARNING HEAPS!!! Havn't had a day off in 20 days so life has been pretty hectic but all is good as im nearly broke.haha. But loving Whistler so much i have cancelled my ticket home and am staying untill april or so 2005 then off to the uk for a year!

Hopefully i will be in Van soon as i have to go and see JAL to confirm my cancellation so maybe i could cook laksa for you guys then???

chat soon
Matt


*** (don't want to implicate any place willing to hire an Aussie here on holiday, if ya know what I mean)