Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Malaga to East Midlands

Decided not to fart about any longer with the flight from Spain back to Wolverhampton. Gotta get back for the second fitting – yuk – on Wednesday, and was considering flying back from Faro (Portugal). Rang Erich to ask his opinion, and he said go for Portugal, but I think seeing as returning to England on time (no arsing about in Spain) is rather critical towards ensuring the smoothness of the wedding planning, I'd better stick to Malaga. Hey, if I decide to give Malaga a miss and continue on to Portugal, I can always go all the way and get back to Malaga for the flight. However, knowing myself, could get into all kinds of mischief with all that rushing around, and don't wish to be remembered at the Sullivan-Nicholson nuptials as the bridesmaid wearing crutches and arm in sling or some such embarrassing thing.

All flights booked now, except for one: France back to London on May 7.