Monday, March 28, 2005

Feeding My Photography Bent


44th St.
Uploaded by gailontheweb.
Thanks to Kim for sending along this link to Leonard Nimoy's photography site.

http://www.leonardnimoyphotography.com/

I had no idea Leonard Nimoy was into photography. But then, I also didn't know he derived his trademark Vulcan salute and pinch from the Jewish religion -- I didn't even know he was Jewish! He was even in "Fiddler on the Roof"! Who am I kidding? I don't know Leonard Nimoy at all! (What would I do without IMDB.com?)

Anyway, Nimoy's got an exhibit in New York opening in June:

"Maximum Beauty"

An exhibition of new works by
Leonard Nimoy will open on June 2nd, 2005

Bonni Benrubi Gallery
41 East 57th Street, 13th Floor
New York, NY 10021
(212) 888-6007


I hope it hangs around for a while -- I'll be in Vancouver in June, but if all goes well, will be back in July. I'd love to associate Leonard Nimoy with photography rather than tweezed eyebrows and pointy ears.