Thursday, July 08, 2004

Audience Participation

I will eventually get the blog caught up this week, but in the meantime, could you people do me a favour and visit my guestmap and tell me where you are? I can see it in the stats, but I like this so much better.



The guestmap has been feeling lonely, so I added some questions. Which, of course, you may opt out of, but they aren't fillers -- I really do want to know the answers!

According to NedStats, here is the visitor country breakdown:

Canada - 56.6 %
United States - 25.3 %
United Kingdom - 3.7 %
Switzerland - 1.9 %
The Netherlands - 1.8 %
Denmark - 1.4 %
Germany - 1.0 %
France - 0.9 %
Australia - 0.7 %
Singapore - 0.6 %
Unknown - 0.8 %
The rest - 5.3 %

It would be interesting to know what the Canada figure was EXCLUDING my publishing previews, because those bump up this number tremendously.