Friday, July 09, 2004

Zoo Animals Escape!

I'm still working away, here. I've got so many windows open I think a crash is imminent... or, at least a warning.

I'm also still endeavouring to catch up on the past week or so, but for now I will post pics from last Sunday. The kidlets went to the waterpark near their house, and upon their return to the backyard, informed me that they were all jaguars. Then elephants. Then tigers. My brother was working, so I took the three older Ms to Ambleside Beach in West Vancouver. The animals made a temporary escape from the zoo!

There's a videoclip, too, but I'm going to have to edit it as it's long... later, alligator.


The Lion and the Elephant? The Tiger and the Lion and the Elephant? Posted by Hello


The zoo animals doth protest! Or sing! Or sing in protest! Posted by Hello


Ambleside Beach construction site. Are those workers unionised? Posted by Hello


I'm taking the photo and bouncing the kids at the same time! And trying not to fall off! Posted by Hello


Mr. Michael at the helm of the SS Edwin. Posted by Hello


It's a toothy grin contest! Posted by Hello


The twinnies! That's Megan on the left, and Maribeth on the right. Posted by Hello