Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Indoor Skydiving!

I was reading Karl's blog during his business trip in Florida, and yesterday's entry looks like SO MUCH FUN!

Read about Karl's adventures in Indoor Skydiving...

It's obvious I'm in dire need of some adventures, myself. All this work and no play makes Gail a dull girl. It's my own fault, really, I could be much better in the time-management department. But I know this will change -- life is cyclical that way.

I've written before about some of the stuff I've done in the past, such as bungy-jumping, blackwater (cave) rafting, river rafting, river surfing, and the like, but it's been a good long while since I've done any of that. Except for Tosca's stagette rafting trip near Squamish last August, it's been a few years since I've done anything more daring than hiking. I think the last major hike I've done was the Grouse Grind -- it is a grind, though... Mother Nature's Stairmaster, as they say.

Hehe -- I just noticed several of my post titles of late have exclamation marks! Whatswiththat?