Saturday, July 17, 2004

My Current Sleeping Schedule

... is that I don't have a sleeping schedule. In fact, it's hard to tell these days which is night and which is day for me. Day runs into night, and night runs into day. How I can usually distinguish the two is by how much is going on outside -- everyone else's night means it's quieter, and that's probably when I get the most work done. Most people have a sleeping pattern, and I can't remember the last time I had one. This is probably not good for me, but I can think of afflictions much worse than this.
 
EDIT: Since Karl commented on the Sam Roberts' song No Sleep that I posted on Orkut to describe how this week has been, I'll post the link here, too. (It's got an .m4a extension... associate it with your media player if your computer doesn't recognise it.)
 
Sam Roberts - No Sleep (3.7MB)