Wednesday, July 14, 2004

To Stud or Not to Stud

Got your attention, didn't I???? Well, that is the question.

As I sit here, working away here at nearly 11pm and chatting to Breigh on MSN, I wonder whether I should go to this wedding alone or drag someone along.

See, it's the dragging part I don't want to bother with. It's easier to go by myself than start searching around for someone to accompany me. But I think Erich and Caroline might actually want me to bring someone for company... jeez, I don't know. I think I've met a grand total of two of Erich's friends (oh, maybe three), so everyone will be a total stranger. This is fine. If I decide to play photographer, then I can mill around amongst the strangers, which is what I prefer to do rather than sit at a table and force conversation there like a bump on a log.

Am going to the office for two days, so I'd best be getting this work cleared off...