Saturday, September 25, 2004

at Karl's


at Karl's
Originally uploaded by gailontheweb.
So Heather and I rolled up to Karl's red front door around midnight, hours after we'd planned. To make a long story short, I lost Heather and she didn't have my mobile number. Eventually we found each other, and finally headed to Karl's house, situated in a Seattle suburb. We made it in good time, as the border and roads were clear; we did it in less than 3 hours.

It's an ungodly hour (nearly dawn), so I'm hoping Heather will write about the evening in her LiveJournal, and I can just link to it!

EDIT: Read Heather's story of last night in her LiveJournal.

Karl installed another 512MBs of memory in my PowerBook (try not to drool on it too much, Karl), and Orkutted on it until I told him to stop hogging the machine and let me use it!

I found a Flickr plugin for Mac so I can export photos to Flickr.com, since I can't use Hello by Picasa to send photos to Blogspot. I also can't use w.bloggar anymore, unless I use it on my home PC, because it's only for Windows. Bah!!!