Thursday, September 30, 2004

We Need a Home

[EDIT: Pictures no longer available on that server.]

Their mum is looking for a home for them, so I thought I'd put the word out here, too, in case any readers in the Vancouver area are interested in taking home these lovely cats. I'd consider it, myself, except that my building has recently adopted a "no pets" policy.

Kitty info, verbatim:

They are all short-haired cats. I have 2 males and 1 female. I'd like to find a home for one of the males (gige, 6 yrs of age) and Sarah (female, 6 yrs of age) together because they've always been together and I actually got Sarah because Gige was lonely as a kitten :) Sarah is quiet and a very loyal follower and GigE has been my big baby since I got him -- he's very loving and loyal and has quite the personality (they love laps and love to sleep on your pillow).

The other cat is named ACK and he is approximately 4 1/2 years of age, he absolutely loves to play and chat anyone up and also loves laps - he still has a kitten mentality that way.

All 3 of them are extremely affectionate and love to play -- Sarah in particular seems to take very very well to young children. All of them get along with other cats very well but unfortunately only Sarah seems to be intrigued by dogs.

All of them are indoor cats and none are de-clawed -- they use scratching posts/pads for their claws and need a trim once a month. Gige is the only cat who is on a special food and needs to continue eating it (he had a bladder infection jan of 2003 and male cats being more prone to urinary infections, I've left him on preventive food).

I have 2 electric litterboxes that I am willing to give away with the adoptions and some soft kennels.

I never thought I would have to find the 3 a home (especially gige) so I am looking for someone who is going to love them as much as I do and take good care of them.


Calling All Cat Lovers -- please contact me if you or anyone you know would like to provide a home for Sarah, Gige, or ACK.