Sunday, September 26, 2004

Karl, Post-Tri


Karl, Post-Tri
Originally uploaded by gailontheweb.
Karl got back from his tri, and I snapped photos of him and all his gear before he hit the shower. We were going to make avatars for this week and next -- it's "Bathing Suit Week" right now, then "Tattoo Week" -- so I tried to get his number tattoo before he washed it off. Dunno if we'll use it, but Karl's still getting used to so many photos being taken of him!



#167
Originally uploaded by gailontheweb.
We're meeting Francesca later today before heading back to Vancouver, but before we shove off, we're sharing music and photos. Karl just gave me a copy of his music collection on DVD, and he's downloading photos I took of yesterday. Yay for lots of storage space!



ahem
Originally uploaded by gailontheweb.
Tee hee! At times like this, I wish I had the Image Stabilizer feature that's on the Canon IS... I was laughing too much to hold still.




That's Heather in there. Posted by Hello
Heather and I both loved this gigantic beanbag chair in Karl's living room. It swallowed Heather whole! Technically, it's not a beanbag chair -- it's a polymorphic chair, Karl says. Regardless, it is the only piece of furniture in his living room at the moment, until he decides what furniture to buy, so it is rather imposing. Once in a while I'd hear a voice coming from it, otherwise I was oblivious to Heather napping in there.